Bell-shaped earrings inspired by Tottori’s traditional “Shan-shan” Festival. Adjust the black part to enjoy a variety of designs.
Tottori prefecture’s Inshu washi paper is the first washi paper that was certified as Japan’s official traditional crafts. This top quality paper is known to be both beautiful and sturdy. YOBOTY has made a line of accessories using Inshu paper. Enjoy the different colors and designs of authentic washi.
■ Size details: 30ｘ130 mm
■ Weight [g]: 2
■ Weight (including packing) [g]: 30
■ Materials: [Clip-on Earrings] Inshu washi paper, Metal: Rhodium [Earrings] Inshu washi paper, Metal: Titanium
■ Origin: Tottori City
■ Brand name: Inshu Washi YOBOTY
■ Handling Precautions:
· Refrain from using if the product does not fit your skin.
· Take extra caution if you have any metal allergies
· If the product gets wet in water, adjust the shape quickly and wait for it to dry naturally.
· Although washi paper is durable and hard to tear, please use carefully.
· When clip-on earrings, adjust the width of the metal fittings to fit the thickness of your ear lobes
Item No. V01913999028